Funny Stripper Love Card

$4.00

CARD:
“THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS LOVING ME…EVEN ON THE DAYS WHEN I LOOK LIKE A TUESDAY AFTERNOON STRIPPER.”

Let’s be honest we look fabulous 98.6% of the time…the other 1.4% we wake up looking like we went 5 rounds with Ronda Rousey. Show your sweet how much you appreciate their never-ending stream of love and attention with this card:)

MATERIAL & PACKAGING:
- Printed on premium, heavy cardstock.
- Card measures 4.25" x 5.5" inches folded (A2)
- Blank inside for your personal message.
- Includes a 4.25" x 5.5" inch A2 envelope for your card.
- Includes an extra 5x7" envelope in case you want to mail your card.
- Card wrapped in a protective cellophane sleeve.
- Ships in a sturdy, rigid envelope so your card(s) arrives safe and sound:)

SHIPPING:
- We are dedicated to fast shipping!
- All cards are shipped via USPS First Class mail.
- Shipping time usually takes between 2-3 business days, per USPS quote times.
- For international orders outside the US, please be aware that international shipping times vary and usually takes anywhere between 7-14 business days. Please take care to purchase your international orders well in advance.

ABOUT US
All of our greeting cards and stationary is designed and handmade by us in our cozy design studio in San Diego, California. 

Thanks for looking! :)